IICCSSS 2019 is over!
A big thank you to everyone involved 🙂 Stay tuned for IICCSSS 2020!
The International Interdisciplinary Computational Cognitive Science Spring School (IICCSSS) is an annual educational meeting for students and young researchers interested in computational approaches to brain and cognitive sciences. Its first iteration will take place in the period of March 25th – 31st, 2019 at the Bernstein Center Freiburg, Germany.
Application is closed (all applicants should have received a notice about the outcome of their application. Please get in touch if you haven’t heard back).
List of speakers:
- Radoslaw Martin Cichy (Free University Berlin)
- Frank Jäkel (Technische Universität Darmstadt)
- Falk Lieder (MPI Intelligent Systems, Tübingen)
- Peggy Series (University of Edinburgh)
- Lilian Weber (ETH Zurich)
- Arvind Kumar (KTH Stockholm)
- Jose Guzman (IMBA Vienna)
- Timo Flesch (University of Oxford)
- Philipp Hummel (Universität Tübingen)
- Benedikt Ehinger (Radboud University, Nijmegen)
- Michael Tangermann (Brain State Decoding Lab, Freiburg)
- Stefan Rotter (Bernstein Center Freiburg)
- Tonio Ball (Neuromedical AI Lab, Freiburg)
- Pierre LeVan (Universitätsklinikum Freiburg)
- Sebastian Spreitzer (Bernstein Center Freiburg)
- Ulrich Egert (Bernstein Center Freiburg)